Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some little things

Hey Readers,
Its Honey here! I have done a few things here I'd like to tell you:
*They may stop making IMIKIMI.COM free.*
*Gracie and Newton are STILL being rude to me!*
*I'll be starting "story time" where you can hear about some adventures of mine but it'll be another blog.*
*I found out that IAMS pet food tests on animals. (i care about them.)*
*Friskies DOESNT test on animals. (which i used to think)*
*Its been SO rainy lately!*
*I'm getting nicer to my auntie.*
*Mommy's cheer competition is Saturday!*
*Youtube.com has a lot of screamers on it. (screamers are like fake videos that show a scary face at the end)*
*I now snuggle with Molly (a family dog)*

So their are some latest things!!
xoxo, Honey Bunny

1 comment:

Everycat said...

Hi Honey Boo, it's nice to meet you. You are very pretty indeed. There are lots of blogging cats, take a peek at the Cat Blogosphere here - http://www.blog.catblogosphere.com/

You'll meet lots of new friends there!

Whicky Wuudler